Friday, December 19, 2014

Hi again..

Hi all,
          I am back here after a verrrrrry long gap...i even thought about leaving this blog and blocked it for some time...I went to india in June and came back in september...Poor me thought, i would be able to blog from india too...I thought i would be having lot of time there,since someone will always
be with us..so no need to worry about my lil.one..but the reverse was true..days and months flew like anything....so we enjoyed there( also seeing lots of hospitals aside our plan)throughly...After coming back, i din't see the blog that much..Only a week before, i saw the number of pageviews i got..it's more than 2000...very glad to see that and i am here again..Sorry for disappointing and thank you for the support...

No comments:

Post a Comment