Sunday, July 26, 2015

Guest Post: Baklava Rolls- A Turkish Delight

                           

Hi all..

Baklava rolls..a very rich and  sweet pastry from middle eastern cuisine..wow...I'm so glad that I tried it at home..Thank u suja..I'm preparing this for the guest post dear...Thanks for giving me the space to write up ..and as you asked here's a yum dessert..It's such a easy dessert, but one of the best tasting sweet I've tasted ever...Usually involves usage of lots of nuts, some versions have some milk based sweet filling or dry fruit paste as filling..I tried this simple version using just nuts and turned out awesome..Our family liked it a lot...Use good quality phyllo pastry sheets for the best results..Please do give it a try and you will all like it for sure..


To see the recipe hop to Suja's space at:


To follow on facebook click:    https://www.facebook.com/sujasculinarycorner



No comments:

Post a Comment